All products sold by Go 3D are brand new and are manufactured to meet the highest industry standards. All prices and specifications are subject to change without notice. Products are shipped F.O.B. (Freight On Board) and become the sole property of the purchaser upon delivery to the specified shipping agent. For shipping damage, customers should file claim to their carrier immediately. Any discrepancy, including wrong items or missing items, should be reported to Go 3D within 24 hours. You acknowledge that you have read and agree to the terms and conditions of sales on the Go 3D website. All brands and product names mentioned are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
- All order changes or cancellations should be reported prior to shipping.
- All items may be returned for a replacement or a full refund.
- All returned items may be subject to quality, operation, and/or performance tests by Go 3D. Upon the explained test(s) results, non-defective items may be subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- Defective returns does not include returns for incompatibility.
- Go 3D reserves the right to replace defective items or to issue a refund if Go 3D sees more fit.
- All refunds after one week from the time item is received will be of the original value or the current market price, whichever is less.
- There will be no refund for shipping under any circumstances.
- All products, unless otherwise stated, are covered by their respective manufacturer’s warranties. Within thirty (30) days, we will repair or replace, at our sole discretion, any product that is deemed defective. After 30 days, the manufacturer’s warranty process must be followed.
- All returns require prior authorization and must be returned in the original packing and documentation, including manuals, warranties, and a copy of original purchase invoice. To request a Return Merchandise Authorization, login to your account on Go 3D and submit a return request. An RMA number will be issued; clearly write the number on both the invoice copy enclosed with the returned merchandise and on the packing form outside. Please keep the RMA number and reference it when calling to check on the status of your return. All calls requesting RMA should be in the time designed for them (10:00 AM to 4:00 PM Monday through Friday, excluding the national and religious holidays). Incomplete or unauthorized returns will be refused and will be returned to you at your cost.
This warranty does not cover: installation or service of product; conditions resulting from consumer mishandling such as improper maintenance or misuse, abuse, accident, or alteration; all plastic surfaces and all other exposed parts that are scratched or damaged due to normal use; products which have had the serial number removed or made illegible; products rented to others.
There are no expressed or implied warranties except as listed above. Go 3D shall not be liable for special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages, including, without limitation, direct or indirect damages for personal injury, loss of goodwill, profits or revenue, loss of use from this product or any associated equipment, cost of substitute equipment, downtime cost, loss of data, programs or business information, or any other losses, or claims of any party dealing with buyers from such damages, resulting from the use of or inability to use this product or arising from breach of warranty or contract, negligence, or any other legal theory. All expressed and implied warranties, including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are limited to the applicable warranty period set forth above.
If you order an out-of-stock item from us, we will email you when we expect that product to be available. You will be among the first to receive the item. No additional shipping and handling charges will be added when your order ships. Products on back-order will be shipped using the shipping method you chose. If you would like to change your shipping method, please contact us and we will change it for you.