Wood Plastic 3D Printer Filament – Natural
$22.39 – $44.09 inc. GST
Laywood aka Wood Plastic 3D Printer Filament Natural
Wood-plastic aka Laywood 3D Printer Filaments
Always wanted to take up woodcarving, but don’t have the time? Let your 3D printer do the work for you with our wood-plastic printer filament.
Our Go 3D wood-plastic printer filament, also called Laywood, contains 20% wood material, giving your project the look, feel, and even the smell of wood. The wood material in this filament is combined with polymers that enable it to be melted and extruded just like all of our other 3D printer filaments, but don’t worry, your finished project will look and feel like real wood. Remarkably, the temperature of the extrusion head can change the color of the finished wood look, allowing you to give a gradient effect to your projects, going from dark to light.
Our wood-plastic filament does not warp, does not shrink, and does not require a heated print bed. The recommended printing temperature for this filament is between 200°C and 220°C.
Go 3D wood-plastic filaments come in 800g packages and are available in 1.75mm and 3mm. Not sure if you’ll like the wood finish or which gauge will work best for you? Check out our selection of sample filaments, so you can try it out before you commit.
- Most parcels are sent by Australia Post or Sendle from our Sydney warehouse. Delivery times do vary when sending parcels interstate, but it usually takes between 3-7 business days for packages to be delivered
- Some items need to be ordered from our overseas warehouses and all care is taken to ensure that you receive your package within 5-10 business days
- Please contact us at [email protected] if you experience delays in receiving your purchased items
- Please note that due to the COVID-19 situation, global logistics are impacted and packages may be delayed by the logistics provider
- All Go 3D branded filaments come with a lifetime warranty
- All other products come with a 1 year limited warranty
- All products are covered under the, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee