PETG 3D Printer Filament – Samples
$9.97 inc. GST
PETG 3D Printer Filament – Sample
PETG 3D Printer Filament – – Samples
Choose a colour and a gauge and give our Go 3D PETG filaments a try.
PETG, a relatively new plastic, might just be the answer to the common problems associated with other 3D printer filaments. Like ABS, PETG is strong and impact resistant, but has no odor and can therefore be printed indoors. It prints with the ease of PLA, but is more durable. Though it is a tough plastic, it remains flexible. It does not warp like ABS and is completely recyclable. All of these features work together in our PETG 3D printer filament to give you one of the highest quality prints on the market.
PETG prints best between 250°C and 280°C and it is not necessary to use a heated print bed since the filament is not prone to warping. The possibilities are virtually limitless with this filament. Let your imagination run wild, order some PETG, and start printing.
These 3D printer filament samples come in 10m lengths and are available in 1.75mm and 3mm. Like what you see? Check out our selection of 1kg packages of PETG filament and have enough to complete your whole project.
- Most parcels are sent by Australia Post or Sendle from our Sydney warehouse. Delivery times do vary when sending parcels interstate, but it usually takes between 3-7 business days for packages to be delivered
- Some items need to be ordered from our overseas warehouses and all care is taken to ensure that you receive your package within 5-10 business days
- Please contact us at [email protected] if you experience delays in receiving your purchased items
- Please note that due to the COVID-19 situation, global logistics are impacted and packages may be delayed by the logistics provider
- All Go 3D branded filaments come with a lifetime warranty
- All other products come with a 1 year limited warranty
- All products are covered under the, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee