ANYCUBIC 3D Printer UV (Photopolymer) Resin Universal 405nm – 500mL and 1L
Low shrinkage, dimensional stability when printing.
|405nm UV Resin|
|Main material: resin+photoinitiator||Viscosity(25℃): 150~200 mpa.s|
|Capacity: 500ml/1L||Shrinkage: 3.72~4.24%|
|Solidify Wavelength: 355~410nm||Solid Density: 1.05~1.25 g/cm³|
|Warranty: 12 months||Tensile Strength: 36~52 Mpa|
|Hardness(D): 84.0||Elongation: 11~20%|
|Bottom exposure time(s) 20~80s, normal exposure time(s) 3~15s|
1. Main material: resin monomer & photo initiator
2. Exposure parameters: Bottom exposure time(s) 20-60s, normal exposure time(s) 5-15s
1. Keep away from UV light (Sun, etc) and store at room temperature. Sunshine contains a lot of UV light and will solidify photosensitive resin.
2. It is recommended to store at 15℃-35℃ ambient temperature, the lower the temperature, the higher the viscosity of the resin. Store sealed, excessive dust or moisture can affect print quality.
1. Shake well before use, prohibiting the use of resin in places where there is a lot of sunlight.
2. Wear gloves before use to avoid direct contact with the skin and keep the room well ventilated.
3. Immediately rinse well with lots of water when you have come in contact with resin. If you feel unwell, seek medical attention.
4. Printed models need to use high-concentration alcohol to clean (recommended concentration of 95% or more. The higher the better).
5. Do not mix with unused resin.
6. Do not leave the resin in the resin vat for a long time without use to avoid resin pollution. It may affect printing effectiveness (Resin sealed in airtight containers for prolonged periods or sealed with plastic wrap).
|Dimensions||27 × 15 × 15 cm|
500ml Grey, 500ml Black, 500ml TranGreen, 500ml Aqua blue, 500ml Clear, 1L Grey, 1L White, 1L Black, 1L TranGreen, 1L Skin, 1L Clear