Australia's Original Online Store For 3D Printer Filaments
Australia’s original online store for 3D printing filaments. Find your next ABS, PLA, HIPS, TPE, TPU, POM, Nylon, PVA, PC, PETG or composite and wood filament here. With over 300 options available, you won’t be lost for choice.
If you’re like us, you like waking up to the smell of melting plastic in the morning. Whether you’re a hobbyist tinkering away in the garage, or a professional working in the office, I think we can all agree that it is absolutely amazing to see something being created in real time on your 3D printer using 3D printer filaments in front of your eyes, what would’ve been impossible to create just a few short years ago.
What would happen if you bought a 3d printer filament from us and the filament doesn’t perform as it should? We will refund you 100% of the cost of the 3d printer filaments! That’s right, at Go 3D, we offer a lifetime guarantee on all our 3d printer filaments or your money back. Buy one of our 3d printer filaments today and find out why we have a 100% satisfaction rating.
- EOS and BASF 3D printed designs awarded $1.37m NFL Helmet Challenge funding July 6, 2020 Paul Hanaphy
- Czinger set to launch its first 3D printed hypercar, 0 – 62mph in 1.9s July 6, 2020 Kubi Sertoglu
- Spanish researchers 3D print “the next generation” of enhanced eco-friendly fuel cells July 6, 2020 Paul Hanaphy
- 3D printing industry news sliced: EOS, ExOne, Materialise, Essentium, Relativity Space, PrintLab, 3D Printz, and more July 6, 2020 Paul Hanaphy
- APWORKS’ high-strength Scalmalloy approved for Formula 1 July 3, 2020 Kubi Sertoglu